If you have placed an order within the last month or so, please be patient as i am trying my best to fulfill all orders. This is a small parttime business. I try to have a life beyond it!
Made popular in the movie Top Gun, the F-14 Tomcat, Supersonic twin-engine variable sweep wing fighter jet is by far one of my favorite aircraft due to its sweep wings, a real transformer. Here are some facts on the F-14.
19,54 M un-swept and 11,65 M swept, 10,15 M over swept.
Fuselage and tail Length: 19,10 M
Height: 4,88 M
Engine F-14A Two Pratt & Whitney TF30-P412A/414A
Engine F-14B/D Two General Electric F110-GE-400
Weight Empty: 18191 Kg.
Max. take off weight: 33724 Kg.
Speed Max. 2485 Kph.
Range Max. 3220 Km.
20 mm M61A-1 Vulcan rotary cannon with 670 rounds of ammunition
Mk 83 LDGP
Mk 84 LDGP
Here are some pictures of the F-14 Tomcat Radio Remote Control Electric Ducted Fan RC Fighter Jet
* Wingspan: 1000mm (39.4 in)
* Length: 980mm (38.6 in)
* Flying Weight: 1100g (38.8 oz)
* Thrust: 820g (28.9 oz)
* Drive System: 2X Ducted Fan 55mm (2X Powerful 2315KV Outrunner Brushless Motors)
* Servo: 5X 9g high speed micro servos and 1X 17g for sweep wings
* Speed Controller: 2x 20Amp Brushless Speed Control
* Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 20C Li-Polymer
* Control system: 6 CH 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver Continue reading