Welcome to the World’s Favourite Hobby Community.
We provide a community where you can talk about anything R/C related. we also cater for Model Train enthusiasts and Stunt Kite flyers.
- Read or contribute articles on your specific hobby
- Check out our shop and buy R/C items or site merchandise
- Visit our classifieds and Find A Friend, Buy & Sell, or Promote your Group/Event
- Join our social pages and subscribe to our You Tube channel. We promote a lot of visitor content and video here
- Advertise with us and promote yourself to our thousands of visitors
By becoming a free member you really open up your options for what you can do here. Premium membership is only $2.49 a month and allows you to enjoy the same options but with added benefits. You can learn all about that through here.
R/C Hobbies are important to all of us. They help us unwind, provide competition and a desire to get better. We also make great friends and perhaps even find love along the way.
Our site is designed to help those in the R/C Hobby world do all of that without you having to leave your laptop, phone, tablet, or radio controller.
Our R/C community is built on our members and visitors. You can create the content, provide the videos, sell your models. It only succeeds if the people visiting it, the R/C Hobbyists, are satisfied.
The R/C Hobbies we cover are:
We also cover:
Due to demand from writing contributors.
Why Are R/C Hobbies So Popular?
There are many theories as to why so many people like to drive R/C cars, or fly planes. I think the main ones are as follows.
- Most people won’t get to drive/fly the vehicles in real life that they can drive in the R/C world
- It can be inexpensive to get involved with and maintain
- Great way to meet friends
- Loads of clubs and places where you can drive/fly within a short distance from most people on the planet
- Strong competitive edge if you want it
Basically the R/C world is only going to grow…what do you think are the main reasons it is so popular….popular enough to support a multi billion dollar industry globally?