Powerful, long lasting….a LiPo battery you can trust. made to provide hours of reliable R/C Hobby enjoyment. Great value for money for a battery you know is going to work for you, charge quickly and fit a wide variety of different Traxxas radio Controlled Models.
Why this LiPo Battery?
- The battery has a semi rigid construction that doesn’t require any hard case. This also eliminates any type of wire harness connectors that are prone to coming loose and failing.
- It has MAXX cable 12 gauge silicone jacket wire to enhance efficiency
- We developed a new high current `connector that has gold plated copper terminals and an integrated balance connector. More efficient connection with less chance of coming loose.
- The battery has an ID Auto Identification system allowing Traxxas ID equipped chargers to optimize charge settings automatically for each specific battery
- The batteries were engineered specifically for and to fit Taxxas models. They are therefore bespoke for those models, a better fit and designed to power them far better than other branded Lipo’s
What Is Included With The Battery?
Each pack sold contains a Traxxas power cell 11.1v 5000mAH 25C LiPo 3s battery. You also get a high current connector and an integrated balance plug. Ready to start work for you and your Traxxus model.
Can I Use This Battery For Other Brand’s Models?
You would have to check that they are the correct spec based on what the demands of those models are from a battery perspective. We only sell these as batteries for Traxxas models because that is what they were designed for. You would be buying it at your own risk to fit into another model, or adapt it to fit etc. Check out the battery specs below.
Specs For each battery:
- Continuous Discharge: 25C or 125A
- Configuration: 3S1P
- Maximum Burst Rate: 50C or 250A
- Watt Hours: 55.5
- Charging rate: 1C or 5A
- Maximum Charging Rate: 2C or 10A
- Weighs: 13.3 oz or 376g
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.02 x 1.7” which is also 155 x 26 x 44 mm